Monday 5 January 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 5, 2015

We managed to get off to a great start this morning with our family’s “do for yourself” New Year’s resolution! When I got home from the gym at 7:15 am, everyone was dressed and the girls were actually making their lunches!! I made a little sheet and posted it by the wall with the lunchbox requirements and the girls were happily packing their snacks into their bags.

Last night I posted a picture of my “happy place” on Instagram – my happy place being three blank calendars!! I managed to fill in all the kids’ activities in my planner and on the family calendar that we keep on the fridge, but the menu plan calendar didn’t get fully completed. I’m hoping to finish that planning up on my lunch break today.

At least I managed to get the first week all planned out! It’s tough planning sometimes. Mondays we only have 40 minutes in the house to cook and eat dinner between activities and Thursdays the girls eat at my mom’s and I just pick them up and head on to that day’s activity. For me, that means I don’t even get home to cook dinner for the hubs and I until 8pm!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Shell pasta with homemade spaghetti sauce and turkey meatloaf
Tuesday: Perogies and farmer sausage
Wednesday: Fish and Chips
Thursday: Butter chicken lasagne
Friday: Sweet and sour chicken, rice and stir fried veggies
Saturday: Pizza & Salad

Sunday: Pasta with prawns in boursin cream sauce
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...