Monday 23 April 2012

Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe

Source
I have an addiction. To Epicure Selections. It’s a fantastic line of spices, dip mixes, soup bases, and a bazillion other delectable creations. I use something from Epicure every day. Every. Single. Day. I have an entire kitchen shelf devoted to my collection.

I’m not a sales consultant, or being paid or compensated to write this post, I just honestly love the products. There is no salt or fillers added, it’s just spices. It’s a Canadian product line, based out of BC, and they have something for every taste.

One of the first products I was introduced to about 6 years ago (by my lovely friend Kim!) was the Caesar Salad Dressing mix. It makes the most garlicky, delicious Caesar dressing. It’s something I always have on hand and mix up big batches for family dinners and block party BBQs.

If you have never tried Epicure, but are interested, you can find a consultant on their webpage. The consultants can do home-based parties and bring a variety of products for your guests to try out. It’s fantastic, trust me.

Here is my recipe for the most amazing Caesar salad dressing. I’ll be making a big batch of it today to use this week for my weekly menu plan of dinners! The regular recipe calls for 2 tbsp mayonnaise and ¼ cup of olive oil, but I’ll lighten it up by using ¼ cup of low fat Greek Yogurt instead.

Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe

Ingredients
2 Tbsp (30 ml) Epicure's Caesar Dressing Seasoning
1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) Epicure's Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
¼ cup low fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
Epicure's Black Pepper, coarsely ground, to taste
12 cups (3 L) Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
½ cup Hormel Real Bacon Pieces
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese

Instructions
Whisk first 7 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Season with Black Pepper.
Add Romaine lettuce and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with bacon pieces and remaining Parmesan cheese. 
Enjoy!

I’ll be linking up to:Orgjunkie’s Menu Plan Monday, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Delightful Order, Serenity Now & maybe a couple of other places, if I can figure out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...